- In 1963, the year Mary Kay Ash started her business, there was the Basic Treatment Set. It contained a five-step system that included a foundation. Yes, foundation is part of good skin care. It provides a barrier between your skin and the elements!
- In 1970, the set was reformulated and renamed the Basic Skin Care Set.
- In 1980, the Basic Skin Care Set was expanded to include customized formulas.
- In 1991, masks were included in the Basic Skin Care Set.
- In 2001, the TimeWise Miracle Set was introduced. This set included the 3-in-1 Cleanser which combined the cleanser, mask and freshener.
What makes it better?
- See results faster – just 4 weeks
- Double the antioxidant protection
- Paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Exfoliating beads in the cleanser are biodegradable and safe for the environment
- Approved for sensitive skin, including rosacea
- More age-fighting benefits
- Fewer products in the set – you are out of your bathroom faster!
- Products packaged to use up at the same rate (about 2 months)
- New formulas so you can use less for the same results
- Still formulated for different skin types.
What does 3D stand for?
- Defends against age-accelerating free radicals on skin with double the antioxidant protection.
- Delays the look of premature skin aging with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an exclusive patent-pending complex.
- Delivers visible improvements of multiple signs of skin aging in just 4 weeks!
If you want to give this new set a try, I’m offering a 20% discount through August 31. Just say you saw this article and want to give it a try. Remember, as with ALL Mary Kay products, if you are not satisfied, for any reason, you can return the set (even if all the tubes are empty) for a refund or credit.